Sorry to bother everyone with this silliness, just at the end-of-term rush, but I’m hoping to get this vital matter settled before summer begins, so that we’ll have something ready at the start of Fall semester.
What should go on the back of the t-shirt? (I am assuming the front will be a Greek phi.) There have been quite a few suggestions, which I am dictatorially reducing to these six finalists. Which (if any) do you prefer?
1. “USU Philosophy (I think)”
2. “Anticipatorily hearkening the eschatological apokalupsis of Sein”
3. “Are we thinking yet?”
4. “The unexamined life sucks”
5. “What do you really know?”
6. “I think I think; therefore, I think I am”
Let me know!