Home » Uncategorized » The end is near!

The end is near!

This just brought to my attention. Looks like the end is on 9/28. Be prepared!

time_wave

The sacrament of Confession is regularly observed at St. Thomas Aquinas Parish at 4pm on Saturdays. FYI.

2. source says:

At least we’ll get to watch the Homecoming Game.

3. source says:

@ Kleiner: I know you probably had nothing to do with this, but is it weird that someone painted a cross on the sidewalk in front of the Newman Center? I have to go around every time I walk to class (I’m not a big fan of stepping on religious symbols). It seems like Catholics would consider walking on the cross a bad thing.

4. Blood and Ashes says:

Source:
    I’ve read somewhere than an old heretic tatooed the name of God or Christ on the bottoms of his feet so that every step was insult and blasphemy.

As for the homecoming game, assuming you mean Utah State, that’s a big downer just before we all get pitched into the lake of fire. I can’t quite figure out though which will be worse.

5. Clay says:

I think it will be nice to finally get the apocalypse over with. The waiting has been killing me.

6. Clay says:

Does the Obama health plan allow me to cryogenically freeze my body? Living 6000 years sounds cool.