Home » Uncategorized » Congratulations to Prof Huenemann!

Congratulations to Prof Huenemann!

I don’t think this was ever officially recognized on this blog – so a hearty congratulations to Prof Huenemann who was promoted to full professor.  While I believe the promotion actually happened several months ago, Huenemann was honored last night (read about that here).

1. Spencer Harris says:

I spent my junior year at Utah State where I was lucky enough to take one of Huenemann’s classes before I felt compelled to serve my country by joining the army. I loved his unique style, personality, and how he approached philosophy. One of the best classes I have ever taken.

Thanks for the kind words, Harrison and Spencer (whom I do remember!). The inaugural event was really fun for me — just a chance to try to be funny and appear wise in front of friends. For anyone interested, I posted a copy of my lecture over on Huenemanniac.

3. Jon says:

So incredibly well-deserved. Congrats, Dr. Huenemann.

4. Doug says:

Congratulations Dr. Huenemann! As you already know, I am one of the many Huenemanniacs that have come through the USU Philosophy Department.

5. Dan says:

Every lecture of yours that I’ve attended has been brilliant, engaging, and thought-provoking. This honor is well overdue. Congratulations, Dr. Huenemann.

6. Eric says:

I read the copy of the lecture and I enjoyed it greatly.
    Congrats Dr. Huenemann.